- Music Programme 2019-2020 (122KB)
- Gym and Dance Display (238KB)
Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th November 2019
- November Music Concerts 2019 (468KB)
Wednesday 6th, Wednesday 13th and Tuesday 19th November 2019
Due to the demand for our concerts, tickets are usually available on a first come, first served basis. Performers are reminded at rehearsals to book tickets as early as possible. We operate a booking online only system for events in the Edward Guinness Hall.
Invitations to all concerts are sent out to parents and governors by email via InTouch, with the date tickets can be ordered online. Staff are notified by the School Office about paying for tickets.
Old Owenians have an open invitation to attend any of our events, are reminded of dates in their Old Owenians Newsletter and can use our online ordering system, WisePay, to book tickets.
In case of any queries, email email@example.com.
- Wheelchair Access – the Edward Guinness Hall has six front row seats that can be adapted to accommodate wheelchairs. There are also disabled facilities in the foyer. Visitors are advised to park in the Lower School car park (generally used for after school events only) and take the ramp down to the EGH. There is one disabled parking space directly adjacent to the EGH on the left hand side, which can be used for dropping off and collecting immediately outside the EGH if required. Please contact the School Office on 01707 643441 for more details.
- Recording of images (video and photographic) – “The Governors are in agreement (unless specified at the outset of an event) that parents, friends and family members can take images of their children and friends participating in school activities, as long as images are for private use only and will not appear publicly on the internet. Parents are advised to ensure that the relevant privacy settings are used on web photo stores and other shareware software.”
See our Safe Use of Images Policy under Policies.
- Car Parking – please also be aware that local residents arrange for parking attendants to be on duty in their area when school events are being held so choose a space carefully!