Note: FAQ’s for Parents – Please refer to our comprehensive FAQs list before contacting the school with any queries. This will enable our Admissions Office to deal with priority calls – thank you.
SECONDARY TRANSFER ADMISSIONS 2022
Test Registration – 13th May – 17th June 2021
If you are interested in applying under our musical aptitude or academic criteria your child will need to sit assessment tests. Please complete The Test Registration Form (TRF) between Thursday 13th May and Thursday 17th June 2021 (the closing date for registration).
Before registering you should:-
- Read our Admissions Arrangements for Secondary Transfer 2022. This will give you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our admissions rules.
- Ensure your Child’s permanent address is within one of the Local Priority Areas Only children living within these areas are eligible to be considered under our academic or music criteria.
- Ensure your child is available for the dates of the tests as detailed on our Key Dates page.
- Complete the online Test Registration Form.
- Please note we are unable to accept test registration requests after the published date of 18th June 2020.
Our Verbal Reasoning paper will be produced by GL Assessment. Familiarisation papers for all tests can be accessed here.
Secondary Transfer September 2021
Movement on Lists – Updated 30th April 2021
Allocation of Places Information for 2021 entry – Allocation of places March 2021
Secondary Transfer Application Information
The information below is intended to give you further information about the School and the Admissions process.
|Admission Arrangements||Key Dates||Familiarisation Papers|
|Results||Entrance Exam Information||EHCP Applications|
|Access Arrangements||Music Test Information|
Map – Allocation of Local Places
22 places are allocated every year (under criterion 2) to applicants living closest to the School. The map below shows the furthest distance allocated to over the past 3 years. Sometimes we are able to offer further distance places under criterion 7. The student audit reports below show how many places have been allocated under distance year on year.
- Map indicating allocation of local places - Criteria 3 and 8 - 2018/2019/2020 (11MB)
Updated June 2020
It is recommended that parents who live in close proximity to the School, read the Verification of “Permanent Home Addresses” document on the Admissions Overview page.
Reports show how places were allocated on 1st March each year according to our Admissions criterion.
Information about the appeal process can be found on our Admissions Overview page